<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

JOE ALMOST FORvGIVE HiM!

WHO?> Oh c'mon!

Scene is this: Jope is JOE IS: sleeping? Maybe Joe is sleepin: JOE IS HAPPY.

Scene is THIS: JOe is asleep/awkae. In Dream/Reality is BEatufual VOICE singing to JOE. Is sing this:

"You and I travel to the beat of a different drum"

WHO THER?

"You cry and moan and say it will work out -- SAY VOICE But honey child I've got my doubts -- MORE OF THIS VOICE You can't see the forest for the trees--"

WHO SINGING? IT is beautyuful .

"Oh don't get me wrong-- MORE-- It's not that I knock it-- JOE MJUST BE DREAMING -- It's just that I am not in the market -- VOICE SAY: For a boy JOE? who wants to love only me (JEUSUS?)"

IS IT JEUSUS FINALLY SAYING GOOD BYE TO ME??!?!?!: PLEASE!!!

THe vision or the voice or the song it GO:

'So good-bye I'll be leavingI see no sense in this crying and grievingWe'll both live a lot longerIf you live without me"

VOICE is right. Joe live longer wqithout JC.
But oo oh god that voice so sweet and beatuiful and what if it IS NOT JC BUT the girl of Jo's Dreams/ WHAT IF? And he hear only Jesus movcking?

Oh no, Joe in trouble.

Or not. Somehow, Joe think he ookay.

With love, S.M., and thanking for constant inspiration.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?