<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, November 26, 2004

JOE GETY MAIL!!!

Hweeere what say:

Idid read your blog, and if read carefully to what I said u'd realize that I was stating that your logic is as messed up as a drunk and crazy person. Your blog does not clarify anything, nor does it answer any of my questions. Obviously, if your faith was so easily shattered just because you did not see God in this hallucination (although He might have been there... and you didn't know it, because Christ has visited people in the form of an angel before) and you said it was boring even though you were only there for less than two minutes (not even long enough to get "checked in" if you can understand that)... you didn't seem to have much faith to start with... and now you believe what you want to believe. Don't think for an instant that because you didn't see what you WANTED to see that it wasn't there. As a wise person said once, "Just because the God YOU believe in doesn't exist, doesn't mean that God doesn't exist." Just because YOUR stereotype God wasn't in that dream (btw, I'd like to point out that having your body stop for a minute or two doesn't really qualify you to be "Dead" there is a waiting period of resusitation before you are actually dead so I don't consider it a death experience, man) doesn't mean that a really awesome God wasn't there.Look on the other side of bitterness, dude. And try some counseling. Or weed. Or nice and non-violent. And don't be mad at me cuz I'm raining on your parade. Good luck ...

WHat YOU THINGK?

Joe think Dude answer own quetsion: HE never been to Heaven (call it a dr34am and halluciation). But...
First thought is This: Joe must try this weed.

I'll get bacfk to you.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?