<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, November 14, 2004

JOE GOING TO DISNEYLAND

After so lonng, Joe UPdates BLOG to say this" I"M GOING TO DSNEYLAND!"

CHech this for JOe: long time now siicne Joe trust Jesus SLacker Kin g of Heaven(ly) Couch and Prince of Bongs and Giver and Taker of Bong-hits and all tha t -- All Joe alone withou t that. Poooooooooooooooooor me, guessing JOe.

So Joe must trade love of all that toaught by HOly parents and many happy people, which is Love of Jesus Slack -- and JOe trade this for a trip to Happist pLAce4 on Earch? This is Joe life now?

HAppy thin g for JOe is this: THIS: He mmet a girl. SHe is beautiful an d easy geat along -- she -get this- like puppets. NOT puppets for HIS GLORY SAKE(slacker king of losers tha failed to mmmeet me at golden gates, I am Joe who died and belieVED and NO GO fro mthe KING of SLEEP, get off the Couch you slaker an put down bong an d say, "Hey JHoe, wlcome home" but but

All okay when JO look at this girl REALLY OKAY and happy for JOE!
But Joe off to Disneyland. That'sokay- GUees what, Joe found a cel phone on street an it work. GOnna cll my girl from ther.

NAME IS JOE MCPPUTPET, Rmember it fellas! AN d God, you listening, remember, my beef not with you with your boring Son who missed meeting me at gates okay? OKY!


Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?