<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

JOE TIRED

NO woriking to day -- no roolling camera but pllenty work: Walking and thINKing ABOUT? JOe' Business is what!>! Plenty lef to do

Sleepy joe and must geting up earrrrly: WHY? cuz someobody toold JOe aabout a cool song todaY: Is "Up on The Woolf" by Drirfters. Gotta get that! How cool that?! GETTING "UP on The WOOLF!" Gonna crank, think gJoe!
So up early for long walk to Towar and Recrods and get that shit! CRANK IT UP laster at home! LOuder and louder gonna RIp I sure (GBettre than Metallica Unforgiven which is #2 song go ever hear iand is #1 until I hrea about "UP on THat Wolfe!"

ROck later
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?