<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, November 15, 2004

WINNIE PPOOH DEAD!

UPdate from Dineyland: THis is Joe now talking to you from after Dineyland

Joe observe amny thing: 1) many peopl who mus love Sucker-Sonbut seem tlove this LAND better (good thing0 ) and 2) manyu fat peopl in too small shir t and shorts (ghg a bad thing) and 3) DISTURBING POO RIDE

Okay, W. Pooh is doign all kind of stuff don't make sense (JHOE IS SOMETHIG OF ECXPERT -se e my bio and all that work with kids for nooo fucing reason it TURN OUT when deserted at Pearl GAtes by J.T(sort for THE LOSER)C.

THEN Pooh escape body or die --here is the image it is like this it is terribe: Pooh alseeping or dead in his nigthcap and head down looking sort of BLUE no shit sort of BLUE: little pale verssion oif POOH is rISING FROM body -- JOE remember same feeling tgoing to light, but POOH NO LIGHT_ it is a weird red tunnel (sorttta familier now JOe think, I FEEL FOR THIS POOH) and then he is in his own HEAVEN i guess. IT is all about hunnie which pooh like I guess, I think he love it -- and it is all Honey and Hunny and then his birhtday party forever and get all great presents

ALL BULLSHIT but truth TRUTH IS THERE cuz

WHERE is HE? WHere I ST THE SUPERSTAR? Nowhere! This part is real true. Then Eor say: "If you don't like my prenssent i can reeturn it." Well said, donkey friend, RETURN THAt "PReceious gift" tha Slacker-Christ pormis e and never deileiver to freind Jo and not ot you either firend.

So all in all an Informative ride. Joe say 2 thumbs up!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?