<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

EARLy CHiSTmSA GIFrt FROM JIMMY&

All is forgiven. WHat a gfit? JOe never had somuch a lovin and thoghtful.

Don't acrutally HAVE x cuz Jimmy set it up so see sites work an all that -so he have disssameble. BUT MAN, the swifvel on that tripod is grreat, nevffer know ho w hevy is. AN barely feel it keick. An scope great like lookin in a window. Jimy say he clean it fore go beneath Joe XMAS ttree "more lik behIND, Joke Jimmy. FUn get use first before the ownin and rsponsibity come with all that!

What a guy that Jimmy be. He my hearo!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?