<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, December 10, 2004

Jimm jus her

Joe scareD: Jimy tgive Joe that Gun he show JOe before:L
Joe say"Joe is Scared, jImmY"
Jimmy"You like music Joe? wEll okay there is the tuen for you it is describing you and ecapsualting your expericne at momenT"

Jimm is suggesting liseting to "Tall Cool ONE " by Jimmy Palant: by LEd Zepllen?
HERE IS WHERE JOE put a LINk if smar to song:but Joe not Savvy internet. So
So
So Joe take gun and be Jimmy siolder and "Tall dcool one"not heard.
Name is JOe, pleaws e still fuck up shit at palce.

Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?