<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Jimmy Calls: JoeHAS A NEW JOBB!@
WHat JOb? Ask Jimmy -porbably fuck some shit up!

So Whiel JOe gone:HER'es a Good IDea: Why dont ENEMYS JOE HAS cuOM on over and FUck utp JOe's shit!@

Joe can do nothing: Joe on assisnsgment for JimmY Cann his pal, do anyting for pal, so alllll vulvivnerable and shit: so; listne up EnEnY's OF JOE:

DIRECTION s tot JOE PLACE:
As know,m JOe live 1) in EGs Old PLace2)which is belooww a Satrbucks whwere Kids who work take Joe cAslls(Very fuew,e xept Jimmy My Pal and Govermnet who wahnt this storry told this story will be told and they the Gvermnet help me with $$$ wink!
and C) EG is greatest Man ever(cept Jimmmy__)and bust up JOe bit g time. He a PASTOR of one Time and then lost son who I think now same age JOe. SO THERE IS A CLUE!

4) Is clos to a church. JOe like to hate it: that Church.
SO COME ON OVER ALL EWNEMYS AND SAY HEAY! Fuck my shit up liike I will fuck up HEaven when ggivne chance and mabye mabye that were Jimmy Cann (Godfthart) is seending Joe?!

Destroy and sorry JOe miss yo. Milk in Fridge. Drink it go bad.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?