<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, December 26, 2004

JOe working ON IMPRESSIONS

Joe clearly funnya guy who is funnya funny guy:
so add this to mixx and see what shit sstrorm he sweril to gether for all mankIND!

Impressoion1S!
#1) is JImmy course (love ya bro) go like this: "I am the Godfadder!"
(better if see faciaal exprssion and vocal inflection ana all that purty goo d though huh?)

#2) of cours (see tieltle above: "I am a spolied pbrat who scares MY DADDY but no ONE ELSE not least of NOT is: NOT scaring JOe! I a big loser cant be get off couich to say 'he y old freind JO' whne show in hwvean. I SYUCK"
(again, bbeter with facial exprirsions an d espiceially the funny shtikk JOE do with mincin round and flopping hands this way and that -- must see believ e-- ASK JIMMY!)
]
#) Thi s a new one: give JOe minute; Okay
CURTAN UP:
"dammit Spock!"

Joe is gooddam funny yes and point #2 is goonnas save world so laugh and laugh along and get the GODDAM POINT JESU.
Rest of you just luagh and enjoy JOe saving you and givin laugh at same time.

Medryfucking cchristmas!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?