<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, December 05, 2004

WElCOme HOme Richaard J.

Is good to sse you old friend is good and yes. You are Chrisitan warroir still? I hopin.g. Joe hopes you fightt the good fight and keep Him (Sucker-Star_ _)in scope at all times. But keep listen up and listeen good, Richard HJ:

What is Joe is JOe's! Keep hand off JOe's Stuff: life STory: his own(JOe's) fight: and keep damn hands off JOe's woman this time!!
These not ideal threats Richard J. I know what you didd with JOEL and ZI know wher "he' is(body), get it?! So no touchey my stuff (sept you can Hate Jesus, more enuf to go around.

Welcome back (wth that one exeption about JNOe's Lifeand Girl)!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?