<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, January 03, 2005

IT WEREN'T A DREAM!

jOE is Alive! aalIVE ALIVEEEEEE!

Dial up your juke box Wonderboy and llok under thee Xmas tree anD mbye a little box; and what insidew the box (hurry to open box == superboy, futurboy)

IS it Joe FLippin You the Bird!?>

It is! SEE: Joe movin fingar upside donw IN a CIRLC : JOE SAY: "Can ya hear it Jesus, can you here me talkkin you, can you here this?"

JEWSU: DUH? HUH?

JOE: Okay(say Joe) and then( "Let me TURN IT UP! and he do (Joe) turn the fingar stRAIGHT UP and say FUCK YOU JESUS CHRIST SON OF GOD

and Happy Newyear toall other suckers and then JOE turn finger dow n again

ok
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?