<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Saturday, February 05, 2005

JOE HAPPY GIN
Well quite a ride las night with Girl (Wink and wink). THen the most eexxlclent of days as Joe hav eplenty fun and look at greaveyards (NOT GOTH -- NO!) but fun and much fun and do some driving 9winking JO eis again) with Girl and she soo dam fun to be with an smart as shit!

Then thinkin g about a word only Jo and crazy folk like JOe-used-be (CRHISTIASANS) know: IS THIS:

INNERANCY: Freedom from error or untruths; infallibility: belief in the inerrancy of the Scriptures.

JOe do a onlinne srarch with a srach engyne and find htis word. IT IS only OF my )(FORMER) people and it suck.


ANY
way Joe back in land of happy! Thank you readddesrs for allow Joe his mommment doutbt.


Is my Blog HOT
or NOT?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?