<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

JOE HAT E HIS NAME

If Joe jhad a chance: he channge his name: Change it to Jack!

Jack a cool name - unlike JOe!) or Dick! Dick a cool name for a feelow such as JOe: is JOE!

These stray thought from Still_JOE (who is tired and jus a little out it nighT)!

NOthing CHANGE THOUGH (cpet maybe Joe name0) : JOe still hate JEsus: Joe still Jimmy Pall: Joe stillwork Terry/Cappy Boo?/ work at STudio too braking shit: JOE STILL LOVE WITH GIRL!

"tomroorw nother day a" as mom (MRS> mCPUPET who give JOe name) SAY:

So gooodnight moon and rest of shit joe going bed
Comments:
If I were afforded an opportunity to rename Joe, I would choose Manny.

I am not Joe's mother.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?