<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

JOE STILL FUNNNY GUY

Giv
e ghim a day: a day is all Joe ask: He funny! IS JOE!

Supposssed ly f(rom CHinese cookie box) THURSADY i A Luckky day: JOE; I s full moon! THen Joe funn gain (hope)

In meantyemme: heer e a joke JImmy tell JOe: Joe not get: but Jimmy is JIIMY: (GOD FRAHER) so - much funny - JOe sur:

JOEK: GUay say: "Hey chicky rol over" ChickY: "Rollover? That prrurty presumpstivitive" GUY: "prsumptivve? That pretty big word!"

LIKE SAY: give a day!
Comments:
I'm laughing.
 
Dirty Dan sent me here, and now I, too, am laughing.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?