<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, February 21, 2005

THIS CRAZEE RAIN

Jo
e wonder wonder bou t this rain: it neever happen in JOE lifetime-- such a HARD rain, so long an so never stopping:

It worry JOe; it never happen this much in 100 years: IS Rain OF BIblical pooroportions!

Joe has quesitonS: JIMMY hasNO ANSWERS:
Joe watch Jimmy Show on ABC Chanel 7 and watrch closley; but no clues from Jimmy:

What do? NO bible look at no more. Is a serious question for JOE: IS END OF TIME/?

Or maybe a signal that Love o f Girl is One in a LIvetime sort of love

That it! Joe slleep well now.
NEVER STOP RAININ!
Comments:
Yay Joe! I am not Joe. I will never bother Girl.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?