<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

DOMEZICATTED JOE!

Callin all ships at sea; and so foorth: NEWS FLASH: is ol JOE
-is happy!
-is setllin down
-is happy for it!

Gonna be Seeing GIRL a lot mo soon: and all domiistical and so forth: lke a little family:

Look like: Girl got to chang her clinic to JOe Neighborhood. This meean he she stay with JOe at JOE PLACE every time she goo get her methadoone like two day s a week!

Sorta
LIKE OZZIE An HARRIEIT! Joe bringin hom groccieris: "home dear!" "in kitchn"or bathroom or bedrroom whereever!

JOE Betyter get a HAT! (like OZZIE) an a buch of rubbbers!
celbrate with JOE!
Comments:
Uh-Oh! I hope it doesn't mean less Joe posts!

Otherwise, congratulations!
 
jOE! I'm so glad you iz DOMEZICATTED! This is the best post ever...!

I have four domezicatts! :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?