<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Saturday, March 19, 2005

FUNNY SAYIN

JOE learn a funny Ssaying today: IS this: is "Been there and Dunne That!

an Joe learn jus in TIME; later sam day: walking down sttreet (is Joe) some freeeak try hannin Joe a bbible tract: Say: is this: "Wan a ticket to Heavn frennd?"

Joe say new sayin: "BEen there an DUnne That!"

HAW HAW! on that freakkk! not know what hitin him! (hint: joe fist)

PSYCHED! (aslo new worrd) gonna see GIRL tomorrow: Been there and DUNNE THAT!
AND GOING BACK FOR MOOOOORRE!

Lovin IT! (also new to JOe voocabularry)!
Comments:
I've never heard either of those expressions used in that context! I like them both better now...!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?