<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

GIRL SOO SMART!

She accing exam: or tesst: or wwaht is: IS convvining Paroole OFf that she goo -c lean - an bess reprimandded into cussody of one JOe McP!@

So now sehe all mine! (mos time)!

Goo rest of day too:
we (JOE AN GIRL)
-- buyin egss for Eastter egg hun
-- booilin eggs and thiinkin about what color and whwere hide
-- much tood tlk in and out of BED
-- SCoRing (for my babay) now she havin own stash: and it here: IT IS AT JOE"S!

Soo H)PPAY JOE: And HOPING ALL HAPPY OUT IN World!

SPecila wishe s to all! on GOOD FRIDAY (tomororw0) whic is SOOOOOO GOOD cuz the SuckerFUCK of FUCKs is DEAD! (*at leas for now)!

HappY THOUGHTS ALL!
Comments:
picturing y'all tucking away both eggs and stash brings a smile to my face. have a nice weekend...I can think of two people that will be enjoying easter (you and me) and one that won't (you know who - deadguy!)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?