<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, March 28, 2005

JIMMY TALKS - JOE LISSEN!

MEssage ACTUAL readin difrent: IS: "I wan you to draag him out in desrt and shoot him!"

OKAY. Jimmy Oka! : is a liitle prooblmeatic: draggin takin a littl more energy than JOe thinnin and perhaps involivng another fella (mayb the great Josh Larson!): also: shooting him requie a gun: an GUn be givin by Jimy to Jo is awful big: har conceal: also is veeery big!

Problm for another day.

Tonight: Joe is workin on selfimprovment: catchin up on all stuf miss from Home SHCOOLing: is MUCH!

Lesson plan night: JOe learn counting above 30.

if lucky , in morning Joe is woriking all way from 32 thru 37 and start aon 40s
Comments:
gO JOe! Math is hard...!

Barbie said that, I think.
 
While you might not believe it, Jesus is watching over you.
 
GAH...!!!
 
careful there anonymous...this is not the place for that kind of talk, i think
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?