<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, March 11, 2005

JOE CUT n PASTE

Is new fo JOE; USe intnet: find somthing: and
CUT AND PSATE (Joe pporoud self; expect miiracles by brekfast! HA!)

IS what? Is song JOe here drivin home frm GIrL:
IS summ it alllllllllll up!

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all i've done.
 
And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Anywhere from here
 
Light up, Light up
As if you have a choice 
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
 
Louder, louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say
 
To think I might not see those eyes
It makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbyes
I nearly do.
 
Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
HOW THAT? JOE MEAN THIS SHIIIT!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?