<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, March 17, 2005

A NAME FOR WHAAT JOE DO!

Teery givin JOe a NaME for whhat do for Teery: IS GOOD COP VERISUS BAd COP:
Guesssin who jOE is?

HERe HOW work: IS this: is scneene: Terry pplac: IS meetiing: Is a ddinnner:
CHcarteres:
JOe: me
Terry: Terry
Hughes: IS writer.

ALl eating: Begin scene;

Terry: havin some more eat, hughs, I mamke myself
HUghes: Is alwull goood, sir, and thnnk you
Terry: You is ffamily
JOE: Eat fass and get wriiting!
Terry: hey JHOe- is no wway to treat our guest - and he like familly
JOE: I don likke him! Wan too hur him bad!
Teery: Why you not like Huyghes, JOe?
JOE: is week an sof -frinedly - EZ ta like_ remin JOe of JEUSUS; Who hat aloso!
Terry: mus appoologize, Hughes for JOe, he is crrzzy somtime (TERY NOT LIYING: JOE IS SomTIME). Eat up and wwrite latter ffrend
JOE: Wrirte now sisy or JOe hurt
HUGHES: I am finished eatin . time to write!

BIGNO! JakpOT!

Teery xplainin latter about Good Cop vVs. the Bad COp; He call it acttin and say joE very goo acttor;

SECRET FOR ALL HERE (not Telleing TERRY) : NOt telling: IS THIS:

JOE not Accting!
Comments:
I like the way Terry is played by Terry :)
 
JOE::L

IS time to APRTYY:

now! doI T NOW
 
Is PARTYING! NOW
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?