<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

ON BIRTHDASY: OF RICHARD JA.

JOe
snending out bibirthday and wishes: to THAT ONE; name is RIchard J>

HERE GO: you: RIchard J: IS a warrior and goo man (in eyees JOE least:

JOe tfeelin s for you MUILTI_lAYERED: like a BALL Of sting: you peel one thing an find another; Unravl:

FIND: rrespect (1) : and 2 is: findin appaprection for all do: ALL ARE (3) - arrtis> an Firned: warrior (said:) QUALITIES LIKE: kind - funnnny as shit! - know lots - goo call things mos times and offen JOe wrong (not this time); and eexpecially

QUEIIT AsSENTION!

You RICHAR J: offen asskin JOe SPEAK OUT! ask JOE, say"JOE! Speak out!" on EQUALITY! an on EqUAL wrights FOR all: STANDIN UP! for speking and telling mind on BIG iSSUES; YOu are aksin JOE;
fo you BIRTHdAY

JOE START RIGHT NOW:
HERe is song bby WArrior Soul (lkke you RJ!):
Go like this : (MO CUT AN PAST BY JOE (proucd))

I know you're tired
Of being put down
And all the crap that's said in town
But you're the person that matters most
I raise my glass, and make a toast
This one's for the losers
Substance abusers
To the rejects
All the imperfects
To the retarded
And the broken-hearted
To the starving massses
And the lower classes
'Cause I think you're beautiful
'Cause I think you're beautiful
'Cause I think you're beautiful
No matter what anyone else says
I think we're beautiful

JO
e will figt on: GOO FITHGT: for you borhter J
Comments:
In battle, all enemies are equal. Thank you, Joe.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?