<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, April 15, 2005

DID YOU KONW? - GIRL BIRTHDAY PAAWTY!

Di
d yoyu know? WHO throowing it?
PROUDD and MIGGHTY PROUD andn honoored and oOVER JOYED:
:IS JOE!

GIrl is swwweetnes an d light in Joe Wollrd: in fac: he call her darling, baby - love of life (tha famous JOe swweet talk)+_BUT MEAN it: soo ask (Joe askiing: THIS:

"Girl (say Joe), who cooming to saiad party?"
GIR:L: (repsonding): "manny degennerates and lowlives and scum - mossly tha who comming party JOe"

SOUND LIke MY KINDA PARTy (Responding to this IS JOE")

So SEE YA THERE!
(jimmy allready seending regress, sorry baby
Comments:
I'll say it again, Joe, you run THE most romantic site on the innermanet!
 
No, I did not KONW that!
Happy birtday, GIRL!

It true, dat, Dan.
Possibly more romantic than the photo of your blushing bride crouching underneath that male stripper ;)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?