<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, April 10, 2005

JOE ON TV - AGIN

Tthis TIme with JIMMY!

If watcching "Contnder" on NBC TV, Channel 4, you seeing JImmy at a fight, wattching two fellears beeating shi out of one anoohter - an lllater you seeing JImmY at sme fight, grimmacing an throwin puuuches in aiir as one ffeillear get hitt Reeal hard~!

If look clos: that be you firend and trusty naaarator siitting next: the guy in blue shirt: his name is JOE; and he is ME!

Fond
memoryes of that niight: (unnerstand tha all Jimmy appppareances on TV mus shoot with a movie cammera on weeks or moonths earlier than on aiiring date: this a deal that JImmy mus have in contrack or NO SHOW! It a spciial deal: but HJimmy worht it):(every penny!

Soomone say: "JOe all you talk bout Jesus! You Jesusu freak?" Jimmy smille (like Jimmy do) and punchin the Joe at arm and saying "Don' you woorry bout my boy> He hat that Jesus!"

AND I DO!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?