<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

VOW OF SIILENC!

JOE reeding the hooororscopes for todday: and it sayin" IS: is this:
"You irrestiible when you talkiing an you makin all ladys love you - y0ou have gifft tha way"

(As konw) all true wit the sweet talk of JOe: is legndary o course": "tht joe is ooone sillver tounged tdevil:" say one witinnes: "he (joe) talkin make all sezy feel" saynother! (an Jimmy say "Pally" but that a nother storry)

SO JOE KEEP TRAP SHUT SHUT an SHUT!

All o day an niight timE too, juz case!, cuz only room for ONE GIRL an ONE GIRL only - is GIRL; and name is GIRL!

So if seen on sttreet today: seeing JOE; jus wave and he wavin back!

THAT ALL YOU GET FROM JOe On THIS DAY!
Comments:
Was there ever a girl with a more heartfelt joe? I think not.
 
Joe also tell jokes real good.

I felt sezzy once, that's what I get for reading hoooorescopes.
 
Girl keeping vow of silence too. Only selective. Will never say "go party" and "no joe" in same sentence.

XXOO
Girl
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?