<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

YOUR INNTTREPID RPORTER

repporting for duty! name IS JOE!


JOe happy with this woorld an want spend all time of life in it: JOe Happy: especialy when Girl is sleepin in his beed: as is now: Joe lettin sleep: her sayin "I comin down harrd, JOE!" Poo baby; she woorkin so hard

but WORLD WILL END! And when do: JOe wanna be par of the loosing side!

amd as toolld JOe in many sermons and many talks with manny holy people: JOE ALREADY on that side -- so
JOE WATCHINNG THE TV SHOOW ON TV: REVELATIONS: an keepping notes for you
all loiyal readers!

Stay tunned as you man in the frooont line tell all he learn
Comments:
I want a girl (not yours, of course) sleeping in my bed!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?