<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Monday, May 02, 2005

JOE GETTIN MARERIED!

HE TAKE A MOMENT:
to refleck: on jus how happy JOE is:
is ahappy beyon belief and alll and all: IS HAPPY: this HAppINESS is beyon beleif!

CHECK OUT: JOe sppend all day dooing the moos booring shi: sitting round and wak=ling roun and YET: still smilin and giving all pisserbys a hardY: "how you all l dooing: ANDand TO ALL: "thannkin you for you help!"

during all: if Joe had mirror he miight see; SEE THIS:

JOE SMILIN LIKE AN IDEIOT!
Comments:
Pisserbys...hee.

JoE sweet.
 
Ohhhhhh, Joe. I am so happy for you.

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOE AND GIRL
 
JoE, will you have a bachelor party with Madame Flowers as the D.J. and puppet strippers? If you do, will you post pictures?

I'm happy for you too. This post is like a puppet version of "What a Wonderful World." Big Jesus hugs to you and Girl.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?