<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

JOE SO HAPPY AN IN LOOVE that
JOE BRAKE A RULE!

actuallly 2 rulles.
1 is nevver to reocord a telphone convovoersation with JImmy.
2) never rerppeat anything JImmy saying to JOe priviate-like.

but here go (if gonna fuuck yup, fuck up big - and JOe learn that frrrom you JIMMY Caan!)

BEEP! "Hey Joe, it yo pally- - it JImmy! I herd about you little engagged ment an I got soomthing to say to you. An Iwant you liwsten, an d listen good! You makin the rigght moove. I believein this in my heart of heartts, JOe, cuz you are one wunnerful guy. And this Girl you desciriving so eloqueently in our manny priivate confverstations, she so0undin like a real peach! she soundding like the love of your life! as know, JOe -- you are my olly real frend - an he is you, an me JImmy gooing throuugh some touugh times wit my speciall lady - use alll that spezil love you have for this Girl and all the good goood advice you giving me many time about rellationships and you goo out an make this GIrl veery happy!

I - Jimmy am very proud of you!"

BEEP! an eend of message!

Thank to you JImmy!
ANd THANK TO ALL GOO FRIENDS OF JOE WHO POSTTING HERE AND ALSO SPEZIL E_mIAL coorresopsndece!

MAY BE ALL COME IN TO WEDDING!?!
looove froom JOE!
Comments:
Good idea! Hun and Dirty Dan can be witnesses and Pisser should be the flower gurl!

Girl
 
WooHoo!...although usually I am quiet as a church mouse about witnessing anything...if ya know what I'm saying.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?