<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

JOE TURN OUT BE KIING DAVID!

Joe go see ssychic: is spirituallist: is practicin spiritism: HERE WHAT SHE SEE:

Turnn out JOE is KING David: is great warrior: a leader: he frends loove h8im bu cannot go wheere JOE gooin: he choose by GOD for this poosititon: HE that KING!@

IS mucch Truth in her saayingS!

WAIIIT!!! IS THIS JOE MCPUPPPET SEPEAKING?!! WHY NOT FREEAKING OUT AN D TRASHIN PLACE AND SHoUTING MANNY FUUUCK YOU JESUUSUZ?!

CAlmin doown, dude: IS OLD TESTAMENT!

Besidees , David love to siing: all whoo know =in the biiible like JOE foorced to know:
And
ONE HELL OF A DANCER!
Comments:
What does Manny have to do with this? ;)
 
Hey, I thought I was King David!!! I guess not. We have much in common, my friend. I have you tattooed on my arm.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?