<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

NOW they WANT JOE TO ACT!

Who aaare thehese peopllle!!?>!

Call at 8 in morning: Joe slleeping: still head rinignig frmo PARTY; all the fuuny things said going throuh of head:

Someobody (JimmY? is TERRY? is old friends who JOe shooing movie for?) they askiing Joe to act in movie: JOe sooooo sleepy; but
DOOING IT ALL FOR MY POKCET

Joe mus git up and go:

Here joe lines:
"I drink to that!"
an
"Hey doon't leav me babee!"
'anj

"I not llet her drink go t waist!@"

HE also danncing like Mickey Jeager? WHO IS? IS DIRECTER Idea: jOe jus wave a fiinger roun and get many laufs!

NAME IS JOE: An add ACTER TO RESUMEE!
Comments:
Don't you worry about who Jeager is! It isn't important, believe me.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?