<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

"JOE' S FIRST APOOSTLE"

is a tititle jus comin to joe!@ Maybe JOe is writin again for the chillen!
Maybe he jus slleppy.

ALoso, Joe is tryin to grow a musttache -- sufissticated for my GIrl! Is a tough go soo far - but Joe have "FaIth" Ha ha (tha famuous Joe senese of humor!)

JOe lplay a game aclled a "MOODS'night with Girl an Friends - in Game you rool of the dice an ge an emotin like "amoroous" or "happy' or "ROmanctic" or "IN love" and mus read some words in tha wasy.
Crticism of JOe is this: all he readin soun lik he ANGRY! so mcuh to work on there..

Enouf of JOe blabbin - le t us rock! NIght!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?