<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

JOE TAK A DAY! OFF!

Is GIRL Idea: he(JOE!) mus ReS and recuPPETart!

You see: JOE coughhin much and vomit a bit:here an there: he vomit: in toilet an out: is JOE :is he name!
BUt why?! Well:
You see:
that Joe he gettin done what mus be done: and he Going and gooin - and doin what he do: and wha all say: is JImmy sayin: is Terry game: is waiitng on the Cememberary people; an somome name of ALan: alos makin newe stuff happen: that is Joe job!
ALL TIME MAKKING IT WORK! (tirring for you frend of name: JOE)

but GIRL sayin:

SAYING THIS: "I hope I get kee p you fo a while!"
AnD SAYIN THIS: "I HOpe GOd let me keep you for a whil!"

JOE SAYING: THIS: "GOd be coo with that: worry bout tha other FElla!"
(if not clear - see title aboove or ask Joe in a e=mail)

JOE askin ALL powwers BE! that GIRL be right!!:
JOE wann stay roun on this Planet (in this place) A VERY LONG TIME
with a girl name of:

GIRL: name of GIRL: JOE WANNTING TO SPEND ALL OF TIME LEF WITH HER!

joe not abov prayin
Comments:
That good JOe.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?