<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Sunday, July 10, 2005

GONNA BEE SeeING MOORE OF JOE

This JOe is back! He been lock ed up in dooing stuff: but he emeargning much happy and happy joe - like on a jet to soome where: and much movre even in love wit Girl: if possible imagin.

See ya in fuunny pappers: is Joe sayiin: and lookin foorward t much "hay" an d"how you at,,JOE?" and reaccquanit with ol friend JIMMY: JOE sayin" Call me, pally"!

So hey and hi and spcial hi to GIRL who is beeeeautifuyl (very) and sezzY(extrememly) and fun be (that too, so muuuch!)

Joe RAMBLE so NIGHT!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?