<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

GIRL SO SICKSHE GONE

She need to take a walk (and a looong walk) Joe has not seen since she calle in at 9pm to say that she took an sapiirin and thrw it up...

IF ANYONE SEEING A GIRL (NAME OF GIRL) wandering streets tell her that a JOE love her much and will find a car to pick her up!!!

HOW RECONGIZNE: SHE is beiuaiful: ahs such big beautifl brown eyes - that move in so many lovely circles: she white all over: and Joe seen ALL over: an dhe liek her shap and her size and all about: also, disitinguishing mark is that she soo beautiful that sometime Joe cannot look at up close -- must hold his lit lle head bac a bit!

I hopein thi of help! FIND HER. SHE MY GIRL> SHe nned bee in her/my/our beed!!!

MIISSING HER
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?