<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

BIG - NIGHT FOR JOe POSTIN

Manny post by JOe: Here explanaaition;
1) is so in LOVE with a GIRL nam IS; GIRL!
2) cannot sllleep:whY?

Explaintain Of 2) first! GO LIKE this:

JImmy kepp a callin' and a callin:
Joe pikin up phone this time: converation gor like this;

JOE: Jimmy you bin drinkin

JIMMY CaAN: joE YOU OLN y person I confide in peronsal like an love complet: pleas to listo n to myh tale of woe: I am lonely an at Hefner's place; the grotot and have los love of live!!! oh I need a friiend such as JOe!

JOE: this bad of timin JimmY; I love y0ou - but mus hang up - many love of GIRl is mor importaint to me: yo will unndesstand plaexe?

JImmY; Joe ! I pologziz! Much lov to you and you GIRl - she the mos beautiful crature ever createe d by God or on this gReen Green EArth! And you JOe, and you lucky lucyh man! I call ytou this _ I call you, "paisan"! You dig, Paiasan! BAD-A-bing is me: JimmY; sayin to you: GiRl an Jeo FOrever!! I will perosoanl die to make SURE this happen! ALL MY Love !! YOu found the best Girl ever on world!

JOe; must go now Jimmy. Sweet of dreams.

Jimy: Joe, you one lucky fella!

THIS IS Joe LEXplANAITIN FOR ALL OF POSTS: BLamming of "THe Godfaddterh" THAT: IS JIMmY!

Good nigit : IHOOp!

(an #1) go like this: JOe lovein that GIRl: she better'n even Jimmy kNOw!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?