<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, September 09, 2005

JIMMY HANGOVOVER

JImmy callin and callin: AGIN: tryin APologoize fro the last of night!

JOE to JIMMY: LOok pally (in your parlance - jOE usuing your plarlance; Meanin YOU waY talk)< JOe saying: you is onlly makin woorse with all the calls of apolozgize.

Listen up: I lov eyou man. They is no need for the calls and the giffs and the pleedge of love of Joe and of lOve of GIRl. IT all cool man. Know you are lonely but JOe need som time with his lady: so pplese concentrate on you carreert and your JImmy IN LAs VEgas show, and prhaps that prooviding some soolace for you. Give JOe love ot HEf. and We will all Haning soon, okay?

NOw --FOR JOE: IS back to bed with GiRL!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?