<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, September 23, 2005

TAK A TOUUR THROUGH GIRL AN JOE LAND!! (STOP #1)

On you riright y0ou see: a sfathful rectration of a dinner date wi some spilling of coCsmoPOlitln at menntion of word "DIgby"

tak a momen to obbserve the look of love on JOe's face; pleease to observe ethe loss look on othter peeople face -- they nnnever know a love such as JOe and GIrls...

our rid e continute now, please to keep hand and ffets insiside of tram at all of times: and hlod on to them hats and glalsses
cux this hear the WIldest WRide in the WESST!
Comments:
Joe,

Your blog title is sad. I have a close walk with Jesus Christ. Have you ever gotten to know him?

He's not Santa Claus. His goal isn't to make you warm and fuzzy. He created you to live forever. But not without dying first. This life is a test. Finish strong. Meet Him. It's not too late.

Read some of the info in my blog. Check the links too. (not the sports ones)

l8tr, Ben
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?