<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

COOL LINEES TO SEY IN A FIGHHT!

My faforite:
is tuatght to me by my freennd Bumpy:
HE say: "You play roolette?" to guy he bout to hit. GUy sey: "Yes I playin the roolette!" Then Bumpy Sey: "Alway bet on black!" cuz he afrrican _+amarican!

Me: I will seY: "You ar playin rooolette? What you bettin on?" Guy sey(WHO CARE:) AND JOE SEY: "Aalway bet on RED!" cuz is cooler of BLood: aND THEN joe HIt guy in head and just ABVOVE THE EYe and (if lucky) then bloood pour INto EYe and Guy seein life throu the blood and it is RED!

Cool line #1 is that (abovve)

#2: is: What if guy sey "Odd" like he bet on "Odd". Then JOe say: "Well, is Odd Man out!" wit empahisis on word of "OUT!" then he (jOE) hit him (GUY) and hopefully guy get knock
OUT!!!


s
ssasa ##3: is: "look at this: is my TWO fissts: 1 and numbber 2! and TWO is a an EVN NUBMER!" Bang and punch! "That EVEN the sccoore!"

More lallter -0 you freeNd JOe!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?