<$BlogRSDUrl$>

I'm Joe McPuppet! I used to have a life! I wrote plays for children and perfromed them at Sunday School for the Children! Then I nearly died and guess who didn't show up!

Friday, October 20, 2006

I CHallaENG YOU:

To a Writer's Duel!

Name is Joe
McpuppEt and I will out write you , an OUt WRITE you and I WIl win in the Writers Duel between you an mE!
And there TWO PEOPL who JOE is hopin to hear thi challenge:
1) IS jimmY; Is my goo freend: name of JImmY Caan: who like a goo challeng and rise to: affer all: his GOdfadther!

2) is SPEZIAL BOY: is HE: IS name of thi BLOG: IS CHRIST: IS JESUS: WHO NEVER SHOW up WHEN JOe DIE! JOe (auuothr of this blog: introduuce : name is JOe:)
Joe die
he die on oppperatin table
is brain tumor oppeartion
he see the ligh
he see HEAQVEN!
He go to ligh to HEACVEN
WHERE IS JESUS?
HE NEVER SHOW TH FUG UP!C!!!!

SO let's go boy! Lewt us Tango you Slavcker Christ!
Nam is JOe!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?